Mar 28, 2008

Spell check # 2

Somebody had a "comment" for me. They said if the word was highlighted to just click on it and you would get several choices for spelling. How was I supposed to know that, when another program I use automatically pops up suggestions? Some of us need balloon helps for everything. Then the next comment was, "Call one of my cousins for help". My comment to that person is "You have 70 plus cousins". Could you narrow it down a bit?

4 comments:

Laura said...

Bobbie,

I would be happy to help you if you need it. Just give me a call! I'll even bring Grace if that would make you more likely to ask for help!

Laura :)

Colleen said...

Somebody wants you to know that out of their 70+ cousins, about 4 of them have education/degrees in computer related fields. They might have better knowledge of this stuff than your daughter who learns by playing around.

I'll give you my 2 cents on everything, but for a diktinary, well, I guess I could spring a couple of dollars. It would probably just end up in my Jewel T mugs again, anyways, but I'll try it.

Love ya,
Somebody

Anonymous said...

Wow, no one told me you had a blog too. First of all, I love the pictures of your grandkids... Missing a few though! What's all this about "mid-fifties?" You are at it again, aren't ya! Love your blog, keep it up! Maybe sometime I'll try it too!

-Kellie

Colleen said...

Kellie,

She's trying to get a picture of all the grandkids eating PB&J up, but it's too technical for her. Hang in there, my kids are only up because I was talking her through something else and she did it to one-up me! (It worked, so I had to add my own.)

Colleen