This blog again !!
Early on a Saturday morning, reading the paper, drinking coffee and just relaxing. Then I get a phone call. Kellie calls and wants to know why she can't post. I think to myself, "Boy did she call the wrong person". Then I think I should tell her to call one of her cousins, but I refrained. Then it was back into the guts of this thing and "Someone" told me that a little box that was checked yes, needed to be checked no. Box is checked, posts have been added and I am going to go finish laundry where I have not had a problem. (Except getting it done.) Will be back later.
3 comments:
It's so hard to be you! Too bad you're not SOMEBODY else!
Personally, I think you're procrastinating on the laundry front! Also, you should do something about those demanding family members of yours. Trade them in for a cousin or something.
Love ya,
Your favorite daughter.
(I know my place.)
For real, there are serious laundry problems... The dryer vent is totally clogged and needs to be cleaned out!
-Kellie
Thank you so much for your kind words. Please do visit Takoma Park if you ever should find yourself in DC again. We would love to have you.
Post a Comment