Dammm Blogs
This is supposed to be fun, or so somebody claims. So far I have had days of absolute frustration, mixed with some lucky finds. I know all you young things out there are wondering what I am talking about. It is the rumblings of an adult, not from the video, computer generation, trying to figure out how these dammm blogs work. What worked for me yesterday would not work today. So I am all on my own, out there in internet land, trying to create something, for whom, I know not. Since my husband wants a clean shirt for tomorrow, I am going to go and do laundry. Load washer, add soap and turn knob. Blogs should be so simple.......
1 comment:
I am not as tech savvy as you, I don't understand scanners, you are on your own. Call one of my cousins, they may be able to help!!!
Love you and you're doing great with it. Titles are nice, though!
Love,
Colleen
Post a Comment