What is a feed? I had it posted and then removed it and saved it as a draft. I am still trying to move pictures around. Before I post it, it is the way I want it. When I post it,everything is moved around. Frustrating !!!
Yeah... we called to say Happy Birthday to your other half but Dad said you were running late and trying to get ready. I told him to ask you to call me when you got home. Guess it didn't happen!
7 comments:
Weirdest thing- I have this blog set as a feed, and my feed shows a post of the boys making a bird trap but I can't see it on your actual blog?
What is a feed? I had it posted and then removed it and saved it as a draft. I am still trying to move pictures around. Before I post it, it is the way I want it. When I post it,everything is moved around. Frustrating !!!
Again, what is a feed?
With Internet Explorer, you can 'subscribe to a feed,' which means you can tell it to notify you whenever a site you visit is updated.
I've got you all on a feed so I'm not checking everybody's blogs all day when I should be working (or napping.)
You must have accidentally temporarily posted it and then changed it to a draft. It looked good to me, (except for that picture of a big fat butt.)
It's no longer in my feed so that would make sense.
PS- You didn't call me back today.
Call you back????
Yeah... we called to say Happy Birthday to your other half but Dad said you were running late and trying to get ready. I told him to ask you to call me when you got home. Guess it didn't happen!
You are so right !!
He prob. took lessons from Ken and never gave you the message.
Oh well - you can give him a freebie since it was his day and all.
:0)
Post a Comment