Promises, promises... ;-)
It's about time!-Kellie
...and I was correct.
Yep! What exactly does "soon" mean? Imminent, or in the next month or so?-Kellie
Would this happen in my lifetime??? Sherry
Within 30 days? If so, you still have a few days to give us an update!-Kellie
I am still staying tuned, miss your stories. Jerry
Yeah right. Obama will be out of office "soon" too. (just not soon enough!!) :0) hehehe LOL
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Promises, promises... ;-)
It's about time!
-Kellie
...and I was correct.
Yep! What exactly does "soon" mean? Imminent, or in the next month or so?
-Kellie
Would this happen in my lifetime??? Sherry
Within 30 days? If so, you still have a few days to give us an update!
-Kellie
I am still staying tuned, miss your stories. Jerry
Yeah right. Obama will be out of office "soon" too. (just not soon enough!!)
:0) hehehe LOL
Post a Comment