Ooops. I guess I will have to put #5 on the back burner until we get a definate answer. I was thinking it was taken at Don and Anns farm, but Bob and Jerry have me wondering otherwise.
On to #6. I know who, but only "who" can tell us what, when and where.
7 comments:
I cannot wait to get ahold of these pictures!!! Only our government would think it smart to arm Shannon with an automatic weapon. Her peers had no idea of the danger they were in!
Bobbie - I agree with Jerry and Bob that it was taken at Grandpa and Grandma's house in town. Those are definitely her cupboards. I don't remember the house on the farm.
Shannon in Germany kickin' some enemy butt!
-Kellie
I asked my mom about that picture. She is positive it was taken at Grandpa and Grandma's house in town. They moved to town in 1976 when she was pregnant with Jason. He was born in May 1976. When was that picture taken?
Ok, my mom looked at the pic online and found her copy at her house. She is positive it was at Grandpa and Grandma's in town probably before Jason was born in May (the date printed on the back of the pic is May 1976).
I was six! Last time I was cute... :)
Hey, Bobbie! Bet you thought you would never hear from me on this, did you!? But Laura is helping me get the hang of all this. like my sisters say, welcome to the 21st century. The pix of the kids is in the house in town. I have some other photos taken there and they all have that ugly wallpaper. I don't have any pix of the farm. don't know why, but probably didn't have a camera then. you'll be hearing from me again if I don't screw something up and have to wait for Jeremy to fix it! ellen
Post a Comment