Sep 9, 2009

BETTER LUCK THIS TIME

I still don't have a correct answer to my last picture, so I am putting up a new one. I am sure I will get a correct answer yet today.

In the mean time, for those of you who didn't see the last one, there is an enlarged version located at the bottom of by blog. I am also going to use that for those of us out there that are visually impaired.

I will give it a few more days until I give up the details on the first one.

13 comments:

Colleen said...

Well of course that is Colleen, Shannon and Leigh's butts, and I'm guessing Kellie's arm in the foreground! Great pic!

(How did we ever see ANYTHING on that little TV?)

Anonymous said...

I agree withColleen, and that was our house on 59th street, before Kellie won the VCR in a drawing at Sears? I also see Grandpa's chair, Leigh is on the right, Shannon in hte middle, and Weenie on the left. Can we blow that picture up?

-Kellie

Colleen said...

COLLEEN won the VCR at Sears, thank you very much. I had the choice of a microwave, minifridge or a VCR. Mom chose the VCR.

And NO, you may NOT blow that picture up!

Bobbie said...

Consider it blown up Kellie. Scroll down to the bottom of the page.

I knew this one would be easy. For some.

Dad got it wrong.

Bobbie said...

Maybe I spoke too soon. I think the correct order is Shannon left, Colleen middle and Lee on the right.


I can blow it up if I want to !!

JunesHGP said...

Nope, I think it is weenie, shannon and leigh. I would've guessed shannons apartment on 56th though. but apparently i would've been wrong. now that you say 59th... but weenie didnt wear her hair in ponies like shannon does/did. or at least not as often.

JunesHGP said...

how did bob get that wrong?!?!?

JunesHGP said...

oh - and thanks for blowing it up, even though I already knew this one....it is easier if it is bigger!!

the boat looks like it says a name on it that might give a clue to somebody know that it is blownup.

Colleen said...

Mom, it is Colleen in the black shirt, that is her swim coach shirt! Shannon always wore the blue striped shorts. Also, I remember the day this was taken. So there!

Colleen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Colleen is on the far left, and dammit, I won the VCR. Which, I see is in the picture, now that it is blown up.

-Kellie

Colleen said...

Okay, I'm putting on the gloves.

The VCR was the only thing I've ever won in my life, and I remember it well. I even remember making mom wait so I could fill out the form. They were buying a new fridge.

Right, Mom?

Bobbie said...

Shannon agrees. The correct order is-Shannon,Colleen and Leigh. I am out-numbered.

Put the gloves back on girls because I can't remember who was with me.

I was too busy looking at the horendous price tags on the fridges.