I am still "busy" with my project. I think I will never see the end of it.
The person who thought it was a good idea, is better off out of state.
I have, however, added a new feature. Look around and see if you can find it. (Shouldn't be too hard.) Comments and guesses can be addressed in my most current post and I will give correct details at a later date. Content will change when the mood strikes me, so you need to check often. As near as I can tell, they can't be archived, so if you miss one, sorry.
Bob already guessed wrong!
Have fun!
8 comments:
Go mom, I'm looking at it now...
I recognize Dad's butt, then it looks like Uncle Gene's backside, but it's probably Uncle Jerry, and I don't know the third. They're looking at a riverboat somewhere.
Geeeez! I was still revising my post when you commented. TWICE !!!!
You got Dad right.
You were also right about one other thing.
They ARE looking at some boat somewhere.
That is Dad, Uncle Jerry, but NOT Uncle Gene. But I'm not sure who else that is. It is definetly NOT in Nebraska. Don't know where though.
-Kellie
Since I don't know most of your extended family - I can't play this one....However, it is unfortunate, I recognized Bob's butt too!!! :0) hehe (oh - and the boat!)
Glad to see your back!
Wow, June, I'm kinda speechless. ;-)
Post a Comment