Sep 11, 2009

POST

I am still tied up with my project. I thought I would be done with it long before now, but it was not to be.

I will explain in detail when I finally get it done. (That is, IF I ever get it done.)

To keep you all occupied while I work on it, I am putting up a very difficult picture. It should take days to clear this one up, and I doubt anyone will know the answer. Bob is dis-qualified because he saw it and knows the correct answer.

Remember: Enlarged version can be found at the bottom of the page.

Good luck!

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom, I am now convinced you married dad because you think he has a cute butt. Either that, or you have a fetish. Was this a wedding, and are those Van Weston's?

Colleen said...

Definitely VanWeston, Dad, VanWeston. Which ones I have no idea!

Bobbie said...

No fetish here.

Just showing eveybodys "good" side before going forward.

You need more than the word Van Westen to qualify for the correct answere. FIRST NAMES PLEASE!

Anonymous said...

I don't know the first, the middle is obviously Dad, and I would guess Jay or Roger or Glen for the 3rd.

How'd I do? I am assuming based on your response, that at least they are VanWesten's. BTW, Laura pointed out I have been spelling the name wrong!

-Kellie

Anonymous said...

I say Roger Bob and Jay.

Glad to see you back, Jerry

Bobbie said...

Good eyes Jerry!

Roger,Bob and Jay. In that order.

Bobbie said...

Kellie-

You did get the right family. With enough guesses you would have gotten it.

Got to watch that VanWesten spelling!

Anonymous said...

Aunt Jan, Aunt Kathie, YOU, and Aunt Ginnie! This is in Uncle Gene's driveway. I KNOW I have this one right!

Bobbie said...

GEEEEEEEEZE

Anonymous, you're no fun!

I did'nt think anybody would notice it for a while if I did'nt mention it in a post.

Bobbie said...

And - you were correct anonymous.

Laura said...

Where and when was the pic of Roger, Bob, and Jay taken?

I would have guessed the females right as well.

Bobbie said...

It was at Colleen's wedding. Are'nt they a fine bunch?

Anonymous said...

I was anonymous. Sorry. Okay, the New one... Tht would be Dan in the back, Me and Shannie (left to right in the middle, then Laura VanWesten and Colleen in the front, left to right. This was taken in the kitchen of our old house in Alex. We were cute!

-KELLIE

Bobbie said...

wrong on the location-right on the names.

Still are cute!

Anonymous said...

Well then, where they heck were we? That wasn't Grandma's house, was it Laura's?

-Kellie

Bobbie said...

Nope, not your Grandmas house. Laura will know !!

Anonymous said...

It looks like Ann's kitchen in town before Glenn made new cabinets. I remember the back splash covering the bottom of the window. I think the window was replaced when the vinyl siding was installed. Jerry

Anonymous said...

I agree with Jerry but Bobbie says I'm wrong. Tell us Laura. or get your Mom or Dad on line so they can tell us.

Old Irish

Laura said...

I think this one looks like my Grandpa and Grandma's kitchen too, but maybe it is my parent's house before they moved to the top of the hill?

Laura said...

By the way, Cary is freaking out about how much Grace looks like me! This is yet another picture that shows just how much she is a mini-me!

Bobbie said...

It is sooo spooky how much Grace looks like you. Did they know about cloneing back then ?????

Anonymous said...

She is a mini you! So cute!

-Kellie

Colleen said...

Umm... I missed #4 and #5 because you did not add a new post when you added the pictures. Look at all I missed out on!!!

Please at least post "New Contest" or something so my feeds pick it up! I was wondering how in the heck Laura got that picture!!!