Nov 21, 2009

NOVEMBER 21, 1973

My 'baby' has a birthday!

She decided to make her appearance when I had a houseful of company for Thanksgiving, three toddlers and a 10 month old.

Thinking back, I don't know how I did it.

Happy birthday Colleen !

10 comments:

Colleen said...

I don't know how you did it, either, but I'm guessing I was such a great baby that you didn't have to worry too much about me!

Ha,ha, Kellie was #53, JV BB at NE!

Anonymous said...

Love it!

-Kellie

(P.S. Both of them).

Anonymous said...

Mom, obviously, you are super human!

-Kellie

Bobbie said...

Was she talking about the BB picture or Colleen's baby picture?

Ummm.

Bobbie said...

Ohh, she did say both of them.

Colleen said...

9/11 right on your etiquette link! I rock!

Bobbie said...

Am I supposed to know what you are talking about ??

Bobbie said...

I get it now. I didn't do that well.

Colleen said...

Look at that, it only took you 2 1/2 hours to figure out what I was trying to say! That's pretty good, actually!

Anonymous said...

I remember that day--we were there. I think we came for Thanksgiving/babysitting if she did arrive. Course then we didn't know if we were getting a boy or a girl ahead of time back in the day. Did you even stay overnight in the hospital? You were back before game time anyway!!!!! That was a very special day!!! Love to all, Aunt Sherry