Sunday was a trip to Valentino's for Jens birthday. We left our house at 10:00. It was snowing lightly with huge flakes. When we came out at 11:30, it was a blizzard with strong winds. Visibility - a block at most. VERY cold.
The first picture was taken a week earlier when the guys came to visit. The others are at Val's and on the way home. The guys had to show off their spiked hair, which they were very proud of.
Will this winter never end ??
10 comments:
Starr street Kellie.
Ah, good to know Dan and his family still exist!
Ah, just saw the picture of Grampa and Corey clapping hand at my old house in Kansas. Awwwwwwwwww. Summer 2004.
Thanks Mom, I was leaning that way. I did nhot get out Sunday... Looks pretty bad in the pictures.
-Kelloe
Colleen, call me silly, but Corey looks chubby in that picture!
-Kells
Grandpa looks chubby too.
-Jerry
You said it Uncle Jerry, not me!
Ahh, that's my Shannon on my back porch (he's facing south,) in Leavenworth, KS. He's holding an easter toy, my guess is it's Easter 2004.
I mean North, Shannon's facing North. The camera man is facing South.
And I totally agree with Colleen. What a cutie patootie!
-Kellie
Post a Comment