I just realised it has been quite a while since I have posted.
I really have been pre-occupied and didn't even give my blog a thought. Detailed explanation to follow at a later date.
I thought I was nearing the end of my project (of which I an now completely sick of) but, alas I was wrong.
I will post again in a couple of days with an update, but in the meantime you have a new photo to think about.
Good luck on this one.
5 comments:
I know, but I'll let others guess! Bout time you AND Colleen updated your blogs.
-KG
Maybe you can convince Old Irish to blog again. Surely he has some tales to tell about Saint Patrick's day. Work on him.
Donata
L-R: Kellie, Shannon, and Colleen! Was this Easter or somthing in the fall?
I don't know. Though one of yu guys might know.
I know that picture!
Post a Comment