The picture is an exact replica of my right elbow this morning. (Minus all of the hair.) OUCH !!
The cause? I cleaned house yesterday. Not all of it. Just the dining room, kitchen and 2 bathrooms. I didn't even do that great of a job. Just needed it to be where I could stand to look at it.
The last time "it" visited was when I painted every wall and ceiling out at the acreage. The sack of fluid was bigger than the size of a baseball then . Right now I am well past a golf ball and headed for a tennis ball.
The cure? The doctor (any doctor will do) sticks a needle (HUGE) right into the sack and drains it.
The way I see it, I have 3 options. Never do housework again (fat chance), turn all household cleaning over to Bob (when hell freezes over) or find some doctor to do the deed (when I get up enough nerve and can't stand the pain anymore).
4 comments:
That's HOT, g-ma!
Any chance it will just spontaneously disappear like your ganglian cyst?
Ha, ha! I wrote that regarding your bursitis, then closed the comment window and noticed you'd updated your picture with one of
Denny! LOL, he's hot too, I suppose!
Don't think so.
Yes, Denny is hot. Moving on to the picture of the skinny guy, sure looks like Uncle Bill. Have no idea when or where!
-Kellie
Post a Comment