If Loretta comes back to Nebraska this summer we will also come back at the same time. I talked to Loretta the other day and she is feeling good. I think it would be wise to get together as we are not getting any younger.
I talked to Loretta last evening, she does plan to come to Nebraska in July.She is going to Colorado after the 4th weekend and will come to Neb. around the 12th. Jerry
6 comments:
Sounds good to me.
Donata
You should post this on the family blog. I think it's a great idea.
-Kellie
If Loretta comes back to Nebraska this summer we will also come back at the same time. I talked to Loretta the other day and she is feeling good. I think it would be wise to get together as we are not getting any younger.
Jerry
Let me know when and where.
#2 Grandson
Jim Van Westen
I talked to Loretta last evening, she does plan to come to Nebraska in July.She is going to Colorado after the 4th weekend and will come to Neb. around the 12th.
Jerry
I guess no one Knows who the couple by the T bird are. I thought it was Don and Ann until I pulled up the larger view.
Jerry
Post a Comment