Aug 28, 2008

Bird Trap


































Here they are! I have tried to post these pictures (all of my pictures for that matter) for days. They haven't been coming out in my posts the way I place them and my print never comes out where it should. It is so frustrating as others seem to be able to do what I can't.
So far my print appears to be normal and not triple spaced. So far.
These are the pictures of the boys building their bird trap when they were back this summer. It was all business and they had exact specifications on the design. All I had to do was come up with the materials that would do the job. Hope this comes out looking all right. Will see you all after the holiday !!!!!!!




5 comments:

Colleen said...

I thought I had deleted one of those pictures off of your camera, but alas, I guess not.

I love the bread trail, with an even space inbetween each piece. Reminds me of Spencer lining up his toys.

Anonymous said...

Sure looks like everybody concerned was having a "serious" time there. sherry

Anonymous said...

Cute butt Colleen. Looks like you've inherited some of your dads genes.

Old Irish

Anonymous said...

Good one Dad. I was thinking that myself!

-Kellie

Colleen said...

You guys are just weird...

;~)