Sunday, July 27th, we celebrated Peyton's first birthday at Valentinoes. His birthday is actually the 26th, but we always pick a Sunday for Val's brunch. The boys had a great time, and the adults walked away miserable. (Too much food.)
The bottom picture is Peyton with his oldest brother, Damien.
I don't think I ever told you how much I enjoy the quotes on your sidebar. The one about rumors was just what I had been thinking. Hospitals are great rumor mills and we have been trying to squash one that keeps reappearing.
I posted the one with no name. I can't seem to remember to sign when I have been using the family forum. I figured people might figure it out because of the mention of hospitals. Donata
5 comments:
Holy crap, does Damien look just like Danny or what???
Great pictures.
Donata
I don't think I ever told you how much I enjoy the quotes on your sidebar.
The one about rumors was just what I had been thinking. Hospitals are great rumor mills and we have been trying to squash one that keeps reappearing.
Who posted the last one?
-Great pics, yes Damien looks like Danny!
-Kellie
I posted the one with no name. I can't seem to remember to sign when I have been using the family forum. I figured people might figure it out because of the mention of hospitals.
Donata
Post a Comment