By now, I suppose you are wondering why I waited so long to post pictures of Raidyn and Leigh's family.
Very simple. I had 1,495 pictures on my memory card. I can't believe it could hold that many. It was too many to load on the computer and find the ones I wanted.
Shannon took me to WalMart 2 afternoons this past week. I burned CD's while she shopped. The first day, I chose by event and burned three of them. Easy part. Then I had to come home, look at the CD's and delete the pictures from my camera as I found them. Tedious! Day 2, I burned three more. Then I had to look at these CD's and delete them as I found them. I had to be careful because I wasn't sure I had copied every picture.
I will NEVER go that long again before I dump my memory card.
1 comment:
Promise?
Post a Comment