Apr 15, 2009

Update on Update

Bob's doctor called today while we were out.

When Bob got to talk to his doctors nurse he found out he has an appointment on the 29th at the Nebr. Heart Hospital with a vascular surgeon.

He has stenosis. If you think I am going to explain it to you, you are so wrong. You have to get the technical details for yourself. This way I can't mis-quote anything.

I really dread walking into that place with him again.

Why do I feel another SIMPLE procedure in the near future?

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Ugg.

Anonymous said...

So much for the "migrain" diagnosis. We all knew that was wrong. I will be praying.

JunesHGP said...

Will keep praying. Maybe someone should file a report against the doc who said it was just a migraine? get him out of there.

I know docs are just using a best guess - but that one was pretty lousy.

Anonymous said...

He was lousy...

-Kellie