Oct 10, 2009

SATURDAY - OCTOBER 10, 2009 - 3:00AM

SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW.

Still coming down and 30 degrees. So far, just enough to make the ground white. It may be a LONG winter for us.

The last picture? It was cropped out of an ad in the May 13, 1953 Hebron newspaper. The store? Central Market.

5 comments:

Colleen said...

Sweet, were you at this game??? Brr!

NU football? 70's? Lots of snow?

Anonymous said...

Chipping ice off of the field at Memorial Stadium. I don't know who or when. Jerry

Anonymous said...

That was in the LJS recently.... Defineitely moving snow off of the Husker Field, but I don't know what the date is.

-Kellie

Anonymous said...

Bobbie, Jim says NE vs. K State or Kansas circa 1968

Anonymous said...

Bobbie, Could your girls look more like you. Oh, my gosh. I wasn't sure I wasn't looking at one of them except for the boys don't resemble yours as much. ellen pix #12? (forgot to check which #)