A beautiful woman. A voice few can equal. Dead at 48.
My favorite song is "I Will Always Love You". I also loved her when she did the National Anthem during half time at the 2007 Super Bowl.
I am getting very tired of the various "news" stories on TV. Everytime I walk through the living room, Bob has another show on to tell us "new information" about her death , some family member or her Ex. Yesterday I heard somebody had taken a secret picture of her in her casket and sold it to the National Inquirer.
What is more shocking? The fact that somebody did this or that the gossip sheet published it?
More often than not, the term "untimely death" is used. Really? I don't care how old or young a person is when they die, how can anybody insinuate a death is timely?
Why and what did she die from? All topics that are none of our bussiness and and certainly should not be in our "need to know" list. This information should only be for family members.
Isn't it about time to let her go and rest in peace?
No comments:
Post a Comment