Sep 10, 2008

Tired Of It Already !!

Another cold night. It was also very windy. Night before last it got down to 38 degrees. Thank goodness there was no wind. Breaks were cold and you could see your breath !!

It is supposed to start warming up today, might even get to 80. Nights are supposed to go back up the the sixties.

I can only hope.....

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Yikes, and I thought it was cold in Michigan at 48 for the low and 71 for the high!

I'd pull my jeans out already but they don't fit anymore. Neither do any of the boys' jeans. (Not for the same reason...)

Jackets are already being used, though.

Anonymous said...

Yep, it was nippy out yesterday morning. Another sign that fall is here. Before we know it it will be 3 degrees and blowing snow!

-Kellie

JunesHGP said...

Bite your tongue Kells

Anonymous said...

Ouch!

-Kellie