



Sunday morning our family met at Val's for a February birthday brunch. Jen, Dan's wife, had a birthday on the 2nd. Spencer's 10th birthday was the 12th. Mine is upcoming on the 28th.
- Spencer, Damien & Raidyn
- Shannon
- Peyton
- Spencer
- Jen
Casey wasn't able to be with us, as he had planned to go to Chicago with a friend this weekend. We did have Shannon with us. She is back from Germany for a few weeks. She flies to Michigan Friday, and next week she and Colleen will fly to San Antonio. They are going to look for an apartment for Shannon and Kevin. Kevin will retire from the Army in April. They have to have an address established for the Army to ship their things to. Shannon will come back here for 3 weeks before flying back to Germany. We will see her and Kevin again sometime in April.
8 comments:
Good pictures mom!
-Kellie
P.S. Shannon was suprised to see her picture on your blog!
Spencer looks AWESOME, I love his hair when it feathers! And what the heck, STRAIGHT TEETH??? No fair!
Hello Shannon - looking good!!
Happy Birthday to all - including the folks not in NE.... :0)
AND....What in the heck?!?!? I didn't even recognize Spencer...has it been that long since I've seen him. HoLY COW.
He grew up June.
What?!?! He can't do that!! (hehehe) :0)
Keep a close eye on your little ones June. It happens fast!
June,
One day you wake up and they are 10
!!!!!!
-Kellie
WOO HOO!! Shannon is coming home to the states! Now maybe I will see her AND Colleen a little more often. I am thinking once they get settled in San Antonio Colleen and I should make a little trip, sans children to see Shannon!!
Yea!
Leigh
Post a Comment