Feb 16, 2009

Found Online



I just got an e-mail from Colleen. She found this picture of Corey online. I would say it is not quite five years old. That was quite a hectic day.

Corey was the poster child for Bikers For Babies that year. Ken, Colleen and Corey were where they were supposed to be. Because they had to leave so early, Bob and I were supposed to bring Riley and Shannon later.

We couldn't get into the speedway because of the motorcycle traffic. I know we waited over 45 minutes before they let us through. I am talking 4 across, non stop. You would just have to see this event to understand how big it is, and how much they do for these kids.

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Steal my thunder. While you're at it, take my big fat thunder thighs too, will ya?

I wish I could find a picture of the flyer with the babies on the anaconda motorcycle! I found expired links to it but not the acutal picture!

Bobbie said...

I don't remember that. What was it?

Sorry. :) :(

Bobbie said...

Thought you were sending "fodder".