Mar 13, 2009

Anniversary



Today is our 42nd wedding anniversary. Seems like it was just yesterday!

"Swedeheart" loves you Bob and is looking forward to many more with you.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats a neat picture of us "tripping the light fantastic".We were both smiling so your feet must have not hurt and my knees hadent shut down yet. As Archie Bunker used to sing. Those were the days!!I love you too Swedeheart and I hope we have many more years together.

Love Bob

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!
What a beautiful picture.
Here's wishing you many more years.
Donata

Colleen said...

I love that picture!!! Must have been the late 80's eh? That's the only time I remember you guys having a social life...

;-P

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, OLD PEOPLE!

Anonymous said...

I love that picture!

-Kellie

p.s. Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!

Bobbie said...

Brett Sneider's wedding.

JunesHGP said...

Happy Anniversary. I know I am late - sorry. I thought the picture looked like Ken & Colleen's wedding!!