It was a beautiful day here yesterday, getting almost to 80 degrees. I went out and made it around the house with my camera.
Signs of spring were everywhere. I did not see my peonies coming up, but everything else is.
Monday our neighbor girl and a friend were sunning in the back yard. Monday wasn't as nice as yesterday. Shannon laid out yesterday. To cool down, she grabbed a couple of the grandkids water guns from the shed and filled them. When it got too hot, she would "shoot" herself. I guess it worked.
If you look close, you will see I even included my first dandelion of the season! I also included a weed.
Do you know which one it is?
5 comments:
I agree about that darn lambs ear. I would call it a noxious weed, not a flower.
But, alas, it is not the weed.
What weed? The green ground cover thingy with hints of orange? That dang bush out front that needs to be uprooted? The girl in the bikini?
Tell Shannon she needs to have some kids so I don't feel so bad about my figure!!!
She looks fantastic!!
Love,
Leigh
isnt the dandelion the weed?
Good point June!
To be exactly correct, there are 2 weeds.
Post a Comment