The picture is from a Kansas State-Nebraska football game in 1986. The picture does not do justice to the weather that day. It was a blizzard. It was COLD. Really really cold!
Shannon and I sat in the south end zone. Looking right down the middle of the goal posts. About 70 rows up.
It was snowing. It was snowing REALLY hard. I was cold. I was REALLY cold.
Any action north of the 50 yard line and we couldn't see it. We could only guess by the crowd noise. It was the same for those sitting in the north end zone.
The tractors lined up right before half time before the band. In fact, I don't remember the band playing that day. Maybe they were all in the north side of the field, or else I was too cold to care
The games outcome ? NU 38 - K State zip.
5 comments:
Aunt Sherry, 1987?
I agree with Colleen, but alas, she beat me.
-Kellie
Nice name for the picuture mom....
-Kellie :)
I have no clue as to when, where, that picture was taken and I sure don't know who took it. Aunt Sherry
I now know where, but no clue on the when and who. Aunt Sherry
Post a Comment