OR.........I could do this and never post again so they would always be side by side ???
Funny, but I have heard all my life that I looked just like my Mom, but I never did think so. Still don't.
Not allowed to not post again, although it's great to see these together.Wish you were smiling in a pic to see the side by side! (Beggars can't be choosers!)PS: NO maternity clothes ever truly look good!
I love the side by side view. You certainly do look like your mother, and she was beautiful! I love her eyes.-Kellie
Holy crap, Leigh IS your child!!! This was 2001 at Vals on 70th, and she is holding Riley.
Wow, there is quite a resemblance! I guess I truly AM a Landkamer!!!!Love,Flea
I agree with Colleen's assessment! Riley USED to have chubby cheeks!-Kellie
Leigh just spent so much time at our house - we "rubbed" off on her.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
OR.........
I could do this and never post again so they would always be side by side ???
Funny, but I have heard all my life that I looked just like my Mom, but I never did think so.
Still don't.
Not allowed to not post again, although it's great to see these together.
Wish you were smiling in a pic to see the side by side! (Beggars can't be choosers!)
PS: NO maternity clothes ever truly look good!
I love the side by side view. You certainly do look like your mother, and she was beautiful! I love her eyes.
-Kellie
Holy crap, Leigh IS your child!!! This was 2001 at Vals on 70th, and she is holding Riley.
Wow, there is quite a resemblance! I guess I truly AM a Landkamer!!!!
Love,
Flea
I agree with Colleen's assessment! Riley USED to have chubby cheeks!
-Kellie
Leigh just spent so much time at our house - we "rubbed" off on her.
Post a Comment