Oct 31, 2009

FIXERS

We have had fixers back at our house.

Our washing machine acted up a month ago and of course they were called. When he got here I asked him to fix the lid on it too as the hinge was broken. He got it running but said he would order a part for the lid, call and come out in a few days to fix it.

He never called and we kind of forgot about him.

Then one afternoon I got a phone call from a company. A warranty company. Wanting to know if we would accept $400 in exchange for our washer.

In shock and picking myself up off the kitchen floor I said YES before he changed his mind or hung up. He said the store we bought it from would be notified of the credit.

I hung up, Bob got the flu and we kind of forgot about it.

Then I got a phone call call from the store here in town saying they had received verification on a $400 credit and would we like to set up an appointment to pick out a new washer.

We did, and we did. Even up. Didn't cost us a thing.

When we got home I took a look at my old washer. Both Bob and I knew right away we wouldn't like the one we chose. I called the store, canceled the order and set up a new appointment.

We upgraded to a bigger capacity with more features. We also got a set of those new stronger hoses. What did a "new" washer cost us? $70.

We think that's not too bad for a brand new machine. What do you think?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does that "great deal" qualify you as "wheeler dealers" now?? Good job, sounds like you made a very good deal! Sherry

Colleen said...

Awesome! Where did the $400 warranty thingy come from? Are you getting a new dryer to match someday or are you just waiting for it to catch on fire? LOL

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see what you new one looks like.

-Kellie