If some of you thought the last one was too easy, this one is easier. It's just that some of you have never seen it.
The last one was Aunt Sherry but I think you are about 10 years too late on the date. Maybe she will drop in some time and tell us.
4 comments:
Uncle Gene and Aunt Ginnie, circa 1955!
How'd I do?
-Kellie
I saw it first, but lets just say that when younger, all Landkamer men look the same to me... all I knew was that Dad did NOT marry the lady in this picture!
You got it right Kellie, the date was early September 1951. I don't know where the tint in the picture comes in at but Gene was NOT wearing a pink suit. Jerry
Well... I had the year wrong, but I was close. Colleen, it totally looks like Uncle Gene!
-Kellie
P.S. Aunt Ginnie is really pretty in this picture.
Post a Comment