Apr 24, 2008

Dan's Guy's

Dan came over for a little while last night with Damien and Repeat (Raidyn). They hadn't been here 10 minutes before Damien wanted cereal.. Repeat wanted cereal. Dan hollers in from the living room, "You already had dinner". They had a bowl of dry cereal to munch on. Then Damien wanted pudding. Repeat wanted pudding. Two puddings later, (and I mean 1 chocolate and 1 butterscotch for each boy) , Damien wanted a banana. Repeat wanted a banana. Then Damien wanted pop tarts. You guessed it. Repeat wanted pop tarts. Then Damien wanted some of Grandpa's candy kisses. Again, Repeat wanted candy kisses. Grandma said no.... How much can little tummies take? That is when Repeat started crying for mommy. Since I said no, and Mommy wasn't here, what he really wanted was his "plug". Todays parents call them "binkies". He is almost 3 years old, and I think too old for them. I wouldn't even tell him I had one he had forgotten here a long time ago. Bad, bad Grandma.

I was getting ready for work during all of this. Damien still can't comprehend that I work at night when he sleeps. I can't figure out how to convince him that I really do work all night long when he thinks I should be sleeping. I guess when he gets older he will believe me. For now I just get that "you are pulling my leg Grandma" look.

Just waiting to hear from Mom if the boys were up all night with tummy aches.

No comments: