When those PT Cruisers first came out I thought they were really neat. Swedeheart said they were ugly and looked like her Grandpa's old car. She didn't know that a classic is SUPPOSED to look like an old car. Any way I've never heard her say money looked like old money so thats what she usually gets as a gift. Also I didn't have any property to sell like Sonny did so I could buy her a new car. She would rather have a 4 by 4 truck any way. I think she still loves me even though I am poor like her brother Bill. Old irish
2 comments:
Poopy night, that don't sound good at all...
When those PT Cruisers first came out I thought they were really neat. Swedeheart said they were ugly and looked like her Grandpa's old car. She didn't know that a classic is SUPPOSED to look like an old car. Any way I've never heard her say money looked like old money so thats what she usually gets as a gift. Also I didn't have any property to sell like Sonny did so I could buy her a new car. She would rather have a 4 by 4 truck any way. I think she still loves me even though I am poor like her brother Bill. Old irish
Post a Comment