Apr 1, 2008

Weekend

Here we are, back into the work week. What a week end! Seems like when you make a simple comment, it comes back to haunt you. I spent 6 hrs. Sunday trying to dry three loads of clothes. The third still isn't dry. We have a clogged dryer vent, and I do mean clogged. This is no short vent as we are talking 20 plus feet with multiple bends. We are going to have to call someone to come out and fix the problem. Before we can do that, we need to remove the door to the closet it is in, take off the door to the garage and take the dryer out in the garage. That is just so the men have room to get to the vent. Then my husband has to take the dryer apart and clean it out good. It is full of lint. I have been complaining for a long time that something was wrong, but nothing got done. Now we have quite a problem. I just figured out what this blog is good for !!! A place to vent. No pun intended. So much for laundry being simpler than blogging. Then there was the house to clean and we had 2 Easter egg hunts. Since the Easter Bunny here was in Michigan on Easter, he made a late stop. Sure left a lot of candy filled eggs. Then there was Friday! For those of you that think spring will never arrive, I had one of the first signs!!! ANTS !!!First they were at my back door. I chased them down with a can of raid and was sure the problem was solved. Wrong. Sunday morning they were all around my coffee pot. My coffee pot!!!! I sprayed the base board good, but couldn't figure out where they were coming from. After several different sites, I think that problem is solved. Maybe. Then Sunday afternoon it was time to get a nap in so I could go to work Sunday night. That didn't work out so well either. And that, was my weekend.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Ya know, when you play around with these too much, you end up deleting comments? I'll leave another one:

Quit playing around with old posts!