Sep 3, 2008

Aunt Eva

I am thinking of Aunt Eva today. On July 4th she lost her husband of 66ish years. Sunday evening she lost her oldest son.. Bob and I will be going to Norfolk for the funeral Friday.

This is the sixth person since July 4th that either Bob or I have known that has passed away. Seems like a large number to me.

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Her son? Who? Does your phone work?

Bobbie said...

Yes, Harley, her oldest. Does your phone work? I never know when to call as you have kids needing to get off to school. Not me.

Been there, done that....

Your turn.....

Love ya.

Anonymous said...

Six is too many.

-Kellie

Anonymous said...

We have always had a pattern of deaths coming in three's. Sometimes multiples of three's as you are seeing. We have had a lot of deaths among the sisters since July too. I kind of lost count.
Sorry to hear of your cousin's death. Take care.
Donata