Glad I had so much trouble with the slide show. Kept my mind off new troubles at work. Don't want to talk about it now, but, it is bad. Will post more when I can talk about it. Like somebody once said, "nuf said"
Must be bad - dad is training on yet another new job - as his was shipped out of the country again. He doesn't like to talk a whole lot about it. He only needs to hang on for another 5 more years. UGH. Hope you both make it!!
4 comments:
The only question to ask is "Do you still have a job?"
I agree. How bad was it?
-Kellie
Must be bad - dad is training on yet another new job - as his was shipped out of the country again.
He doesn't like to talk a whole lot about it.
He only needs to hang on for another 5 more years.
UGH.
Hope you both make it!!
Hello? Hello?
Testing, 1..2..3, testing...
Post a Comment