Sunday afternoon Bob and I went to Penner's midget football game. Kellie and Denny were in a golf tournament so Grandma and Grandpa made a special effort to be there. Actually Grandma made a special effort to be there as Grandpa tries to make most of them. It was during my sleep time for third shift, but I made it. Loved it ! But....... I was confused over the rules for midget football. Two points for a kicked Field goal ?? One point for running the ball in for an after a touchdown score? (Ain't that what it has always been?) A few others I can't think of right now, but sure different. Spencer is # 64, so watch for him. He loves the game and for him it all about DEFENCE !!!!
Spence plays for Union Bank and they played Runza. Bottom line is..................
Runza --------------- 31
Union Bank --------- 0
Enjoy the show !!
2 comments:
Thanks for the pictures Grandma! Now, can you e-mail them to me?
GO UNION (Bank that is!)
-Kellie
p.s. The coach told me Spencer played great even though they got hammered by Runza.
Kellie,
You failed to mention that Spencer's team was BLOWN OUT! Good thing mom is here to set the record straight!
Post a Comment