Why did I leave? I graduated and went to grad school. That is one of the few places Cary and I would move to if given the right opportunity. I love it out there. I'm planning on heading out there in May when one of my cousins graduates from CSC. I was there last October to see some friends I hadn't seen since our wedding. Lots of fun!
Yes I had to join photobucket. There are other medias but I had only heard of this one. Had to upload my pics to photobucket and then choose which ones I wanted. Made the pics so small I could hardly see them
I have to face up. It did not come out on my blog where I thought I put it. I meant to put it down below as a page element, but it popped up in my post. Still don't know how that happened. I tried several times to get it to take and when it did? It was on there twice. Deleted one fast. Will have to try it again to see if I can get one to post again. I repeat, I really don't know what I did to get it to post and hope it will be easier next time.
My major decision was which slide show to pick. Some were too fast. Some too dumb and others wouldn't show all the title. I picked this one because it was a little slower and zoomed in on the pictures.
I am sure you and Laura would make it look like a walk in the park.
You young people don't seem to have any problems with these darn computers like somebody I know.......
And about Grandpa. He took a couple of pictures when we were in Florida, and one of me at Carhenge but otherwise never touches the camera.
8 comments:
I am jealous. Those pics of Chadron State Park make me miss Chadron. I had a great 5 years out there.
When did you go? Did you enjoy the trip?
We went over Labor Day, and are ready to go again. We loved it.
Why did you even come back????
I know. Fate. Mr. Right......
I love your slide show. Did you have to join photobucket to do that? Was it easy/ hard/ frustrating?
Really great pictures, too, although I think it's time you teach Grandpa how to use that camera, too.
Why did I leave? I graduated and went to grad school. That is one of the few places Cary and I would move to if given the right opportunity. I love it out there. I'm planning on heading out there in May when one of my cousins graduates from CSC. I was there last October to see some friends I hadn't seen since our wedding. Lots of fun!
Yes I had to join photobucket. There are other medias but I had only heard of this one. Had to upload my pics to photobucket and then choose which ones I wanted. Made the pics so small I could hardly see them
I have to face up. It did not come out on my blog where I thought I put it. I meant to put it down below as a page element, but it popped up in my post. Still don't know how that happened. I tried several times to get it to take and when it did? It was on there twice. Deleted one fast. Will have to try it again to see if I can get one to post again. I repeat, I really don't know what I did to get it to post and hope it will be easier next time.
My major decision was which slide show to pick. Some were too fast. Some too dumb and others wouldn't show all the title. I picked this one because it was a little slower and zoomed in on the pictures.
I am sure you and Laura would make it look like a walk in the park.
You young people don't seem to have any problems with these darn computers like somebody I know.......
And about Grandpa. He took a couple of pictures when we were in Florida, and one of me at Carhenge but otherwise never touches the camera.
Great pictures, Bobby, and a great guided tour through the Nebraska parks.It would be interesting to read Bob's take on the weekend.
Donata
There you go Bob.
Start posting.
Mom-
GREAT PICTURES and I love your post!
-Kellie
Post a Comment