Apr 2, 2008

Maybe.

Did I say maybe? The ants never left. They just regrouped and came back in larger numbers that before. Lots of carcasses on the floor by the trash can, but the second wave just crawls over them. You would think it was D-Day all over again. Well I guess that would be an apt description. This is war !!! The Raid came out from under the sink and now is placed on the counter and ready for the next assault. The battle lines are drawn ! There will be no retreat ! This day will go down in infamy !!!! I am now going to join forces with "Raid" . Will post live battle updates as they become available !!!!!!!

8 comments:

Colleen said...

You need ANT TRAPS. Oh wait, I told you that already.

Colleen said...

I just saw Payton and Carley! So sweet!

Colleen said...

WHERE ARE THE PICTURES???

Bobbie said...

What I am thinking ain't nice so I will make no comment.

Anonymous said...

Is Colleen mommy, or is that Laura? I'm so confused.
-Kellie

Bobbie said...

Colleen had to go and really confuse this issue. On this Blog I am Bobbie and she is Mommy. She just wants to be the boss.

Anonymous said...

I had a blog first and used "Mommy says" as my name because it flowed better on my profile. I will try to update it for those who can seem to tell by the snarkiness of my posts exactly who I am. ;-P

Colleen

Colleen said...

Oh, yeah.

If the comment has a picture in the upper right corner of Colleen and her boys, that also means Colleen wrote it.

By: Colleen