Apr 8, 2008
Next update.
My dryer is still in the garage. Seems like we need another "fixer". This house was designed by an idiot. Bob can't get to the vent pipe at all to fix it the way it should have been done when this house was built. But then, who would have put a 20 + ft. vent to a dryer? Even "I" know better than that. Bob was going to take the furnace duct work apart and try to fix it himself. That is when I hollered, "Maybe you should call somebody". It still gets cold in Nebraska, and they are calling for snow today. I was scared to death he would get it all torn apart and still not be able to fix it. That would leave ME without heat. That is something that CAN NOT happen. So, this morning we have a plumbing and heating guy coming to "fix" our problem. I am taking bets on whether or not I have a dryer in the house (working) tonight. Any takers?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Snow today? Stinks to be you!
Post a Comment