Apr 3, 2008

Update.

I am making progress. The ants have moved to wall # 2. I figure if I keep chasing them with Raid, in two days they will be arrive at the back door, and I can force them back outside. I can see an end to this battle now. Should not need any further updates.

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Or you could just set out some ant traps.

Anonymous said...

We had problems with ants for years. Nothing seemed to get rid of them until our externinater told us to get Terro which is a liquid ant bait. It comes in two forms. In traps, so you don't have to handle it or in a bottle from which you can put a drop on a piece of cardboard. We used the traps and we haven't seen an ant in the house since. Be prepared however because there will be a stream of ants to the traps. They take it back to the nest and it kills the whole colony. I know Walmart carries it.

Donata

Colleen said...

The same kind I use, Sister Donata!

Imagine that!

Colleen said...

You got the pictures up!

Why does Shannon look almost as tall as me? Have I shrunk that much?