If this subject is too much for some of you, you may want to go away and come back another time. I just feel like this subject needs to be addressed by somebody. You women out there know what I am talking about.
Just what is the difference between men and women anyway? Jeans and slacks are a very common item of clothing for both. "But", they don't have the same effect. A woman can put on a pair of pants, work all day, bend, reach, crouch and anything else, and nothing. "But", a man puts on a pair of pants, does all these same things and what do you get? Right. "Butt Crack".
What brought this subject up? A guy came in on 3rd shift to work in my department last night. (What he was doing is another story for "stupid people" that will be coming up sometime in the future.) Back to my story. He is using 2 different ladders washing windows. One is the safe kind with four legs and hand holds. The other is one he is just propping against the wall. Since we are the only ones there, I check him frequently to make sure he hasn't fallen. As I enter the offices, he is up on one of the ladders trying to reach the windows. Of course his back is to me so I can't see his face. You have all ready guessed. What do the eyes focus on first? "Butt Crack". Not that we women intentionally look for the "view", it is that it is so prominently displayed !!!
I try looking everywhere but at the "view", and ask if everything is all right and did he need anything? He stops what he is doing, pulls up his pants, and says no thank you.
Anyway, I go to break, and me and the girls discuss "butt crack". None of us understand it, we just know it exists. We have all witnessed it nuuuumerous times. I guess my question is, does anybody know why slacks of any kind react differently on a woman's body than they do on a man's body? If I can collect enough information, maybe I can contact pant makers and get this issue resolved.
Please send all suggestions ASAP, as he is coming in again tonight on 3rd shift.
Thank you.
12 comments:
Does he just need a belt? :0)
No idea why pants do that though - it is kind of like the purple elephant in the room, isn't it!?!
Umm... the low rise trend for women sometimes results in butt crack. (guilty on occasion)
The difference is women tend to pay attention to their posture and for some reason are able to feel the breeze and adjust.
I have often wondered the same thing. With some men I think it is the large beer belly which causes the pants to hang lower. Have you ever noticed the crotch of their pants hanging a good 6 to 8 inches below the physical crotch? I sit in the front of the church and it is quite a sight as they approach for Communion. It is a good thing we have singing so I can look at my song book and avoid looking at the spectical they make. Donata
Donata,
I used to think it might be the beer belly syndrome too, but have seen too many thinner guys with the same view, so I am rethinking that. Since you brought up the subject of the crotch in men's pants haging so low, I must say I have definate ideas on that topic too. I just don't know how to state it delicately. To be blunt, come on guys. All us girls know you don't need that much room, and you look really ridiculous !!!!! At work, I really can't carry a song book to distract me, so I need to come up with something else. Any ideas?????
you guys make me laugh. how true it all is...
YOU need an IPod!
I still have one of Dad or Casey's old MP3 players, still in it's package. I could load it up...
What am I supposed to do? Would I look at the MP3 player and pretend I don't see the view? Can't wait to see what songs you would load. Would "WILD THING" top the list?
Mom
Why not ??? Go ahead and load one for me. Dad and I tried to come up with various song titles from all kinds of music that we could think of. Song titles only. Not the content. Should keep my mind from looking at the "view".
Especially when I have to try to keep from crying while trying not to laugh. Sugested titles.
SHAKE YOUR BOOTY
BLUE MOON
YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHIN YET
SHAKIN' ALL OVER
SPOOKY
AIN'T NO WAY TO TREAT A LADY
LIGHTNIN STRIKES
KIND OF A DRAG
TELL IT LIKE IT IS
RESCUE ME
THE MORE I SEE YOU
YOU DECORATED MY LIFE
THE TWIST
WIPE OUT
POETRY IN MOTION
GREAT BALLS OF FIRE
WALK DON'T RUN
AIN'T THAT A SHAME
BACKFIELD IN MOTION
OH WHAT A NIGHT
SHAKE IT UP BABY
BORN TO SING THE BLUES
DON'T LET THE SUN CATCH YOU CRYING
DEAD MAN'S CURVE
I THINK I'LL JUST STAY HERE AND DRINK
THE LOCO MOTION
DANG ME
ONE FINE DAY
A HARD DAY'S NIGHT
EIGHT DAY'S A WEEK
HELP !
HELLO, GOODBYE
SUNDAY WILL NEVER BE THE SAME
LAUGH,LAUGH
COME SEE ABOUT ME
And this one should top the list.
HATS OFF TO LARRY.
His name really is Larry !!!!!!!
Mom
I should say Dad came up wit BLUE MOON and I came up witht the rest.
Mom
And SHAKE YOUR BOOTY
Sounds to me like you'd play Rescue Me over and over and over!
-Kellie
Missed that one Kellie !!
Post a Comment