Uncle Myron went home from the hospital last Friday, after 7 days . There were 3 more cases of this ( can't spell it & can't pronounce it) before it came to an end. The hospital isn't saying much about it. You can come down with it up to 70 days from the time you are exposed, but Bob's doctor isn't too worried. Uncle Myron is very weak and slow to get around. Rose told me she even thought about discussing a nursing home with Aunt Eva and Uncle Myron. I laughed until I cried. If you only knew my Uncle Myron !! If he can breath and walk from bedroom to kitchen and back, he will not leave his home. I would not have wanted to be in Norfolk had I known she was going to bring up such a subject !
My brothers and I, along with our cousins can tell you many stories of doing things we really didn't want to do because Uncle Myron "asked" us to. Everyone of us, to a person, was scared to death to say no. How many times did I sit on a river bank, baking in the sun, wanting to go somewhere cool but scared to death to say so? Because Uncle Myron wanted to go fishing with "Barb". Many , many days. It would be too darned hot for the fish to bite I thought. I got lots of bites. Mosquitoes and gnats !!!!!!! Uncle Myron? He just kept pulling the fish in and telling me about proper bait . We were using the same darn stuff !! Even the fish were too scared to not do as "Uncle Myron" wanted ...................
No comments:
Post a Comment