Donata, first I want to tell you how sorry I am that you had to read about Meg on my blog. Neither Bob nor I had any idea you didn't know. Next time something like this happens in the family I will not post until we are sure everybody knows.
We still don't know what is going to happen. Meg has an artery that is 85 % blocked and one with a lesion. The blocked artery is a bendy (for lack of a better description) one and would be too hard to put a stint in. The one with the lesion also needs to be fixed. Last night we thought Meg had agreed to open heart surgery. This morning Bob went to the hospital and Meg said she may not have it. She is going to talk to a couple of surgeons this morning , I guess to see what her options are. If she opts for the surgery, it sounds like it will be this afternoon.
I guess what I am trying to say is, we don't know yet what is going to happen. Keep Meg in your prayers, and will let you know more as we know more.
2 comments:
Thanks for the update, let us know what she's going to do.
Mom or Dad, call me Friday morning and let me know what is happening...
-Kellie
Post a Comment