Jun 16, 2008

Dumster Diving/Garbage Day Finds

You ain't gonna believe this one !! Remember the halogen light saga? Well, Kellie, it turns out we still had the darn thing and dad didn't set it out until last night.

You have already guessed it. Someone nabbed it before the garbage man got here. If they only knew the story behind that lamp !!! Free ain't always so good .......

We can't be sued, can we ??

5 comments:

Colleen said...

Amazing. I remember in Leavenworth, you always put your trash out the night before pick-up, and half of it would be gone by sunrise! I didn't know Lincoln had scavengers.

Guess that they also don't realize the halogen bulb will cost more than the lamp cost when new, either.

Anonymous said...

Well, did you get a picture then? Before someone took it?

-Kellie

Bobbie said...

No, no picture. You can take a picture of my carpet if you want.

JunesHGP said...

Weird. And unfortunately..if someone can sue for hot coffee then you are probably right to be worried!! (haha) :0)

Anonymous said...

A picture of the lamp would have been more exciting. I've heard stories about them blowing up like that. I would have liked to see it.

-Kellie