Jun 1, 2008
Hospital
We went up to the hospital yesterday and saw Meg. She was just finishing her lunch. She said she had had a headache and hadn't been able to eat any breakfast, but ice packs had helped. She thinks a medication is causing the headaches. She said they don't want her walking or doing any un-necessary activity. She is actually very calm and not too worried. Right now it is still set for some time Monday. Don't know what time. Mary is trying to find someone to babysit the kids. I could, if it was morning, and if I could get to bed around noon. Even if the hospital gives a starting time, you can't count on that. Then when the family member comes out of surgery, it is hard to leave for a while until you know everything is really all right. Mary is checking into a couple of drop in day care places here in town. There are a couple I can think of. The only problem there is, they are so darned expensive, and you never know if they have their allotted number for the day. They also want advance notice of when they are coming. Kinda hard to know if you aren't sure when they will operate. Just waiting to see how the day plays out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yikes! Wish I could help.
Post a Comment