I can tell from the comments made on my last post that most of you fall into the first category today.
Somebody out there told me I should have a blog. Said, "you will enjoy the experience".. I am still waiting for the enjoyment. Sorta been a pain in the behind at times.
I did not have to call a "fixer" Jerry. Did it all myself and didn't cost a penny. A headache, but no money changed hands.
Colleen, you would bring up April Fools... No, I am not standing in five inches of water either...
June, thank you so much for your input. Al least the others were able to read what they couldn't see.
Kellie, actually your idea was very good. St. Jude is coming in from the patio today and coming to my computer room. Forecast is for heavy rain, strong winds and hail. I think of your Grandmother every time I see him. She said many a prayer to him. She is the reason I got him in the first place.
I don't know why I had to "fix" this darn thing in the first place. It should never have been broken. The problem ? I played with the settings yesterday, trying to get all the print to go to one color. Seems like "somebody" else can get it to do it but not me. When I signed off, it was the way I started and you could read everything. Then last night Bob checked the blogs and told me mine was "broken" and needed "fixed".
From now on the words "fixer" and "fixed" will be spelled without the letter E in them. That way they become what they are. Another nasty four letter word we shouldn't use.
Can anybody tell me why when it did whatever it did, some print showed up and not all of it? Why didn't it all get lost out there somewhere in computer cyberspace??
10 comments:
Hey Bobbie,
Not sure if Colleen told you or not, but I am having another boy!! I guess you were right, we are all destined to have boys!
Love,
Leigh
Hope the rains are subsiding now, or can you build an ark on the blog? Another wiseacre!! I do like your blog, pretty cool! Keep up the good work. sherry
No Colleen didn't tell me you were haveing a boy !! Somehow I'm not to surprised...
Excited as they are all very speciall.. How much longer do we have to wait? Everything going OK?
(I did think there might be an itty bitty chance you might have a girl.)
Love ya
Need to check into that arc Sherry.
I am due on November 27th, however, I have to have another C-Section to repair some tearing in my abdomen from the last C-Section. Which means I will probably have it a week or so earlier......November 21st maybe??????I hope that they get it right this time because I don't want to have any more abdominal surgery! As you know, it is NOT fun!!
Lot of Love!!
Leigh
Bobbie,
I finally have time to read some blogs today - maybe I can even post on mine, if I can think of something worthy to write about.
Hehe
I LOVE your top/latest quotes...those are so good makes me want to put the same thing on my blog!!
Do the 20th, Flea! I had Shannon on June 3rd so it would be the day BEFORE your birthday...
(Go for the 21st, then you'll call me on my birthday!)
Where do you get these quotes, old lady?
Go for the 21st, Leigh. That way I will remember it !!!
Colleen, I have my sources !!!
June, I am going to your blog now to see if you have posted !!
If you liked the last quote, I have another good one ready when I am done with the Fourth of July theme. Stay tuned !!!!!
Post a Comment