I will start with the eyes. I have been using red text (large) because I thought I could read it better. I don't think that is really working, so I am going to try black (large) instead. What I really need is an eye doctor appointment. May do that soon.
Bob talked to Meg yesterday. She was having a rough day. I think she thinks she should be feeling better by now. I think it is hard for her to understand it will take weeks for her to start feeling good.
The weather? You won't believe this, but we had rain last night. Good thing too, since it hasn't rained since Sunday, and Friday, and Thursday, and Wednesday, and every other day before that.
The northeast part of our state was in a severe or tornado watch for most of the evening. O'Neill was forced to call out their snow plows last night. They had so much hail they were needed to clear roads.
We aren't under water as deep as Iowa, but this is serious too. A lot of farm ground is still under water or too wet to get to. Some farmers haven't even planted corn yet and it is almost too late to plant anything else. If they could plant beans the fields are too wet and then more rain comes. Then there are those areas where they got the crops in, they aren't flooded or too wet and the hail came. Not gonna be a good year for farmers in the mid-west I'm afraid. Watch those prices go up !!
No comments:
Post a Comment