Jul 24, 2008

Donata

Just read your post about me not "bloggin". Not from the grand kids visit (can't admit to getting old) but from a different problem.

I went to the dentist last week. Routine cleaning. Only problem is, ( and this is the second time in a row) I have developed a peri something infection. Hurts. Hurts. HURTS. Don't wanna do anything. Gums throb and then head throbs in sympathy.

When do the "Golden" years start? Gettin kinda tired of parts not working like they should and want the "golden" to begin.

3 comments:

Bobbie said...

Hope your therapy went well Donata !!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Bobbie. I have had three sessions of therapy and go for a ten thirty appointment this morning. He added on an extra one yesterday to help me over the weekend. I have three muscles in the thigh that are week and allowing the ball of the hip to move around causing friction and inflamation. I am doing exercises to strengthen them. Then I have two muscles in the lower leg that are inflamed from overworking to compensate for a tight achillis. I told someone who asked how I was that I felt like Humpty Dumpty. I was falling apart and no one could put me together again. Once I started therapy it is improving sooo slowly, but improving. This has been going on for over three months so it will take time to repair the damage. I am beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel and I no longer think it is a train.

I am sorry to hear you have periodontal disease. Fortunately I haven't had that problem but I know people who have and they all say it is painful.

One e-mail joke that was forwarded to me some time ago talked about a Jewish Rabbi Saying "The only thing golden about his golden years was his urine." Keep posting.

Anonymous said...

P.S. I just finished posting on the forum and got used to not signing my name. I am sure you figured out hat I was the poster. Donata