I hate to say this but I think you need to find the source of the water leak and get that fixed. A constantly flooding basement is NO fun. We went through that for several years and finaally got the source taken care of and a sump pump put in which has never had to activate. Donata
Gee, I sure hope you both are brushing up on your breaststroke, or the Australian Crawl!! In case you have to swim out of there! We sure could use some rain up here but I guess y'all have a monopoly on it. lol lol
We haven't heard from you for awhile. Did your grandsons totally do you in? I am on my way to therapy. He added a day to try to get me over the weekend with less pain.
6 comments:
I think you just need a new plot of land with a new house and a new basement. Perferably at the top of a hill.
Good luck with that, I know...
I hate to say this but I think you need to find the source of the water leak and get that fixed.
A constantly flooding basement is NO fun. We went through that for several years and finaally got the source taken care of and a sump pump put in which has never had to activate.
Donata
Six? Where is St. Jude?
-Kellie
Gee, I sure hope you both are brushing up on your breaststroke, or the Australian Crawl!! In case you have to swim out of there! We sure could use some rain up here but I guess y'all have a monopoly on it. lol lol
Sorry, I forgot to sign the above message. This is Sherry, the absent minded or mind is out to lunch or whatever. Sherry
We haven't heard from you for awhile. Did your grandsons totally do you in? I am on my way to therapy. He added a day to try to get me over the weekend with less pain.
Donata
Post a Comment