Oct 30, 2008

Game Day Sights

How is it somebody can work 8 hours, come home and spend 4 hrs. trying to put something on the computer they have done before and have such a terrible time??? Seems like somebody, somewhere, said get a life. I understand that now.

These are pictures taken at the game the weekend my neice Lee and her husband Jim came down. I know there are one or two duplicates, but no way am I going to try to figure out how to delete them !!

It was actually a beautiful day for October. I had five layers on and Lee brought a blanket to wrap my legs in. At halftime Jim wrapped his coat around me and I was good to stay. Not too bad!!!

The one picture I might need to explain is the fly over. We knew it was coming but not when. They were here before I heard them. Gone before I could react. This is my picture. I didn't even come close. Still the memory is wonderful !! At half time the pilotes were introduced to the croud. The stadium erupted !!!

Final score??

NU - 32
BU - 20

Just a great day !!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Great pics, Mom! The flyover is my favorite... ;-)