Oct 20, 2008

Kellie's Birthday

We celebrated again Sunday morning at , would you believe it? Valentinoe's.

Just a popular place with us. Too much of everything that appeals to almost all age groups.

The kids really enjoy it. They get a sack with crayons and things to color when they go in. They can also grab an etch-a-sketch to take to the table to play with. (Never needed if Uncle Casey is there.) On the way out they can go to the cash register and get a token to play in one of their games. Only pays out if you put it in the gum ball machine. (Grandma's opinion.)

Grandpa got emotional and I think it was because all of those living close were there, and he came soooo close to missing this occasion.

It was a beautiful day !!!

5 comments:

Colleen said...

I know Kellie's an Old Bat an all, but did you have to draw attention to that fact? (I LOVE the slide show!)

Just so you know, Dad got emotional because I wasn't there. I'm sure of it...

Anonymous said...

Once again, good pics, and good slide show!

Love you all!

-Kellie

Bobbie said...

Collen,

As I have told you a thousand times,
quit picking on your sister !!

It was just a halloween theme. Never even thought about an "old bat" until you brought it up.

Sooooo bad.

Love ya guys!

Colleen said...

She started it!

Bobbie said...

There you go again !!

I said stop it !!

Mom